Transgressional Aspect

#1 in Last to Post Wins threads.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ray joins the random introductions even though everyone knows me...unless you don't.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morgue Keeper Ray
Admin

PostSubject: Ray joins the random introductions even though everyone knows me...unless you don't.   Sun 15 Jan 2012, 1:47 pm

So yeah. On these forums I go by Ray. I am an avid writer (imagine that...*looks at his lengthy RP posts in Chaos Rising and his script-work for Tangled Dimensions* >_>), a moderate Sonic fan (why else would I make an account on these sites?), a veteran from SA2 (two years FTW), and the rest you should already know...unless you don't. If that is the case, it doesn't matter =P

I would like to take the rest of this post to devote to the awesome new emoticons Twisted Evil

Shocked cat afro farao pig monkey affraid jocolor

And last but not least: GOKU! -> lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1606893-146-the-elder-scroll
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Ray joins the random introductions even though everyone knows me...unless you don't.   Sun 15 Jan 2012, 1:49 pm

Welcome, Ray. I hope you have a wonderful time on this wonderful forum.
HAHAHA LAUGH GOKU LAUGH
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Fross

PostSubject: Re: Ray joins the random introductions even though everyone knows me...unless you don't.   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 4:22 pm

Of course, i don't know who Ray is >_>

Basketball What a Face Question affraid Basketball sunny cheers farao rendeer queen flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos in the sky

PostSubject: Re: Ray joins the random introductions even though everyone knows me...unless you don't.   Thu 02 Feb 2012, 2:19 pm

Woo! Goku! Only thing better would be Cell with a monocle or Vegeta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinuki

PostSubject: Re: Ray joins the random introductions even though everyone knows me...unless you don't.   Thu 29 Mar 2012, 7:46 pm

2 years? I'm going to make 2 years in August 26 or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Ray joins the random introductions even though everyone knows me...unless you don't.   Thu 29 Mar 2012, 8:12 pm

... How old will eye be exactly.
I'VE BEEN THUR SINCE ZE VERY BEGINNING!!!
(also bump i guess...?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray joins the random introductions even though everyone knows me...unless you don't.   

Back to top Go down

Ray joins the random introductions even though everyone knows me...unless you don't.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1