#1 in Last to Post Wins threads.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hey eveyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dog

PostSubject: Hey eveyone   Sun 31 Aug 2014, 11:03 pm

Hi everyone, I doubt any of you actually know who I am but maybe you will! Anyway I found out about this site because I heard a few SA2 players come on here sometimes. I used to play Sonic Arena 2 all the time back when it still existed. I still remember those nights where I'd be one of the few people still online grinding in Green Grove forest. My username in-game was "Dog".

I guess I should talk more about myself rather than my adventures in SA2. I'm 15 and am currently in the process of learning my first programming language which is Java. I plan on learning a few more languages afterwards such as VB6 and C++. Although I've made a few games before most of those either involved no coding or it required me to hire a coder. I enjoy playing 2D MMOs, any game about Sonic, Minecraft, and RuneScape. Thats pretty much me in a nutshell!  Very Happy Ring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 2:42 am

Hi! I'm that guy from the Youtube link. I kinda sorta explained this site already, but if you want to know any of the active members here they are:

Keniruhs, or Ken Shuri
Jonnehicles
EvanPlaysGamez
...uhhh...

most people have left us. i can't see why, we're the funnest people around! (probably)

SA2 has actually been dead for...around 4 years now, I think? That was a pretty long time ago, and a while back I could remember quite a lot about the game, but nowadays I don't actually remember much outside of specific areas, so I am sad to say that I don't really remember you. :<

Ken was working on a single player game, though he probably wasn't working on it at all LIAR (it was an excuse to make this a forum, the banner at the top used to be sonic transgressional aspect)

This is the longest post I have made in forever...which is sad because it's not really that long but uhhhh, if you feel like staying that's cool! But the only real active topic nowadays is Last to Post Wins. which is the best topic btw everyone's a winner when they remember what the actual game is about!

fun fact: did you know that sonic arena 2 had an ending? GASP!

edit: it probably hasn't been 4 years time is weird
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 2:51 am

I actually do plan on sticking around. Very Happy I'm not part of very many forums and the ones I am a part of I always stick around on. Also it makes sense if you don't remember me after such a long time. I remember seeing your name in-game but remember nothing of any possible conversations we had. Also I actually never knew it had an ending until now. Thats kind of odd for an MMO to have one. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 3:51 am

It was added pretty late into the game, and there was also a postgame area called the Heated Finale that I never got to play since I lost my account. Boo.
I can't actually find a video of the final area, but at the end was a fight with Mephiles that got you a super attack that took forever to recharge.
Back to top Go down
MagatsuNET

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 10:28 am

Also, for you good sir, I don't know if I was on during the time you were, but I'm EvanPlayzGamez, known in-game as "Roboman", yeah, that was when I was like, 9, I think? Anyway, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 11:30 am

Silver Fox wrote:
It was added pretty late into the game, and there was also a postgame area called the Heated Finale that I never got to play since I lost my account. Boo.
I can't actually find a video of the final area, but at the end was a fight with Mephiles that got you a super attack that took forever to recharge.
Now I understand why the Client always said Heated Finale below Sonic Arena 2. I never knew what it was before. Also that sounds like a pretty cool ending though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 11:32 am

EvanPlayzGamez wrote:
Also, for you good sir, I don't know if I was on during the time you were, but I'm EvanPlayzGamez, known in-game as "Roboman", yeah, that was when I was like, 9, I think? Anyway, welcome to the forum.
I think I remember seeing you in-game once or twice before but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonnehicles

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 12:16 pm

Hallo. I'm Janneh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.respawn-point.com
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 12:19 pm

Jonnehicles wrote:
Hallo. I'm Janneh.
Hi Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 4:13 pm

Hey, I kind of remember you! Cool to see you around. We don't do much around here except post in Last to Post Wins, but you're welcome anytime. We've also got a Minecraft server that's always up, if you're interested. I'll have to add you manually, but other than that, you can be on it anytime.

As for SA2, it closed in January 2012 or so. I opened this forum when it closed so people would have a place to go to talk about stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 4:26 pm

Keniruhs wrote:
Hey, I kind of remember you! Cool to see you around. We don't do much around here except post in Last to Post Wins, but you're welcome anytime. We've also got a Minecraft server that's always up, if you're interested. I'll have to add you manually, but other than that, you can be on it anytime.

As for SA2, it closed in January 2012 or so. I opened this forum when it closed so people would have a place to go to talk about stuff.
That would be great if I could be added. I haven't played as much as I used to this would be great to help me get back in to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:01 pm

Alright, cool. We don't play super often either, but you're free to do what you like. I need your account name, though. I'm also gonna PM you the IP. We do that to keep randoms from getting through the whitelist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 8:08 pm

My username is: D0G51848  (The 0 is a zero)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Wed 03 Sep 2014, 2:37 pm

Alright, I added you to the whitelist. If you have any problems or need any help on the server, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Also, you should end up pretty close to spawn, but if you don't, it's something like X:80, Z:300. Feel free to build wherever you want, just not on top of someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Wed 03 Sep 2014, 6:43 pm

Alright thanks! I'll probably join sometime this weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:55 pm

BOOBIES
Back to top Go down
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Sun 23 Aug 2015, 2:41 pm

I kind of forgot about this site for a while but nostalgia kicked in. I'll probably be around here every few days. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Sun 23 Aug 2015, 4:08 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Sun 23 Aug 2015, 4:30 pm

Silver Fox wrote:
Welcome back!
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Sun 23 Aug 2015, 5:28 pm

I completely forgot about the chat because I was playing 100% Orange Juice and I feel bad.

100% Orange Juice is too strong, man.
Back to top Go down
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   Sun 23 Aug 2015, 5:55 pm

Silver Fox wrote:
I completely forgot about the chat because I was playing 100% Orange Juice and I feel bad.

100% Orange Juice is too strong, man.
I actually had to go do something anyway. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey eveyone   

Back to top Go down

Hey eveyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transgressional Aspect :: Introductions-