#1 in Last to Post Wins threads.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Screenshots of...things.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Screenshots of...things.   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 4:56 am

Yup, that's a topic of a thing. To be honest, this is likely going to just be a topic that I am using for posting my Vita screenshots, so you can ignore this if you want to! You could post some of your Steam screenshots if you want to contribute, I guess...in order to not spam the post count, though, I will only post in it daily unless someone actually responds. If I have more stuff to post, I will just edit the post on that day. HURRAY!

Starting off, here are pictures of Gravity Rush. It's a pretty neat game where you control gravity and stuff.

Here I made a box float...because, uh, gravity?

To get a feel of how wacky the gravity is, you can stand on the side of a fountain. You can basically stand on anything.

The cutscenes in this game are either animated through the in-game engine or are presented through these neat little comic-style things. They're a lot better than the Sonic Chronicles ones, don't worry!

Here is another game called Doki-Doki Universe. It's kind of like Scribblenauts, and it's fun enough. It has charm, and the art is pretty swell. Also balloon relationships are adorable.

It's like Scribblenauts in that you get to summon stuff. You can't really create as much, as they're all pre-set, but I spawned this fat bunny guy. Neato!

The game isn't really perfect, though...the load times aren't great, the framerate isn't amazing (though I don't super mind because it's not like you gotta be precise or anythin') and the game even crashes a lot! Granted, you don't lose much progress, but it's still pretty bad. At least the load times are neat to watch.

Also, here's Midge the cat. Now you see him...

...and now you don't! wah!

Finally, here is a screenshot from Special Guest Masahrio Sakurai. Yes, that's right, he knows about us! He just wanted to show us the latest Pic of the Day. Sakurai says: Get your bodies ready.

note sakurai didn't actually post that
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Jonnehicles

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots of...things.   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 6:27 am

I would very much like to see more Silver updates, done by Silver.
*salivates*

by the way what's your psn name i got a vita tooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.respawn-point.com
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots of...things.   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 6:35 am

I had to go actually look that up. Whoops...
It's silvahthefox! Like silverthefox but more (less) rad.
Also, man, I could do a screenshot LP if I really wanted to. That'd be weird.
Back to top Go down
Topman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots of...things.   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 6:07 pm

Sakurai knows? Me for Smash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots of...things.   Fri 04 Jul 2014, 2:55 am

oh man that sakurai thing got me attention for some reason? WHOA NEAT!
So today is Day 2, I think. Izzat what we're gonna call these? Maybe. Should I? Maybe. Should I? May

Spoiler:

Additionally, I can stand on nothing.

This probably isn't as spoilery, it's just a new part of town! It looks kinda nea--OH NO GLOWY RED MINUS THING WHAT ARE YOU DOING AUGUHGUGU

To get there, you get to ride...on top of the train. You can even move around on it, which is pretty ra--I wonder, can you stand underneath it? Oh man, gotta try that out!

SPOILER PLACE BUT IT'S REALLY PRETTY:

Man, that's a lot of Gravity Rush screenshots, huh? Huh. Here's a not-train!

This is where I stopped playing. I wonder what's in this place...?
MEANWHILE IN THE UNIVERSE OF DOKI

...=|
Okay so the games have quizzes that are about your personality which is pretty neat BUT THAT WAS MEAN :'(

Here's a new game! (finally) It's ModNation Racers Vita Edition. Not the actual name, but it's fun! A lot better than LBP Karting - this one actually has pretty fun mechanics which rely on drifting, and the weapon system isn't half bad either.

Additionally, you can do this. OH NO!

Speaking of Midge, since we saw him yesterday, let's look at this guy. It's Sid the Bearded Dragon! SAY HI GUYS!

"hi" says sid.

Special guest screenshot today comes from...an anonymous user? Well, let's see what he has to say.

... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MagatsuNET

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots of...things.   Fri 04 Jul 2014, 6:00 pm

Really getting into the Vita I see, meanwhile I'm playing PSO2 on Vita. And also some Persona 4 Golden, even though I beat it already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots of...things.   Sat 05 Jul 2014, 2:00 pm

Yup, the Vita is pretty swell. There's a few questionable things about it...mainly why is changing account so hard but I like it a lot!

We're starting off with some Dokis today. Doki Doki...wait, is that Cakey? CAKEY? DOES HE EVEN VISIT HERE ANYMORE!?

I mentioned before that the Robot and Balloon was adorable. D'awwwwwwwwwwww...

Do you guys even care about Spoilers for Gravity Rush?:

That was a lot of spoilerific screenshots. Do I even have any more?
...hmmm...
Oh, I tried out the demos for Spelunky and Dustforce. They play just like I remember.

Playing Spelunky made me find an appreciation for the D-Pad - why can't the XBAX have a good one? I might end up picking this one up, just because it's Spelunky. Cheaper on Vita, too!

I don't actually like Dustforce all that much, but the soundtrack is pretty great. Might pick it up eventually, who knows? I won't show anything specific about the OST, but you can give it a listen here. http://lifeformed.bandcamp.com/album/fastfall

...not much variety today, and not much to see if you're not into spoilers. Oops. Well...oops. I'm trying to finish off Doki-Doki Universe so I never have to play it again, to be honest - it's not a terrible game, but the crashing is getting annoying and it is pretty repetitive.

Anyway, the Special Guest screenshot today comes from our best friend SonicXSSA. Say hi, XSSA!
SonicXSSA: hi
What a champ. Here is what he drew for us today.

It's sonic with cat ears.
Back to top Go down
XSSA

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots of...things.   Sat 05 Jul 2014, 2:03 pm

wow that guest picture is super sweet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots of...things.   Sat 05 Jul 2014, 3:04 pm

i know dude its pretty rad
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots of...things.   Mon 07 Jul 2014, 3:30 pm

Well, there goes the daily streak. Ah well. Spoilers, there's more Gravity Rush today! Who knew! Over 20 screenshots, in fact. I played a lot today. I regret nothing.

We're on the train again. It seems like trains and not-trains are the only two forms of travel, even though there's more than two main areas.

Getting closer!

And now, more cityviewing shenanigans.

I haven't mentioned this at all yet, but fixing things is how you get challenges in this game. These challenges are the only real thing I have to do now, and...this TV scares me.

OH JEEZ, BRIGHT THINGS!

I made these guys clip through the ceiling. I hope you guys like feet.
Also, I played a lot. A lot of it is spoilers! So, let's get back onto the Spoiler Train.

CHOO CHOO:

This would be a spoiler, but you probably have no idea where this is, and you'll find out about these things from the trophy lists anyways. It's a rare Nevi! He's pretty tough for being so small...

Minor Spoiler:

Now that we've taken all the Gravity Rush Pictures eve--wait, there was a first person camera this whole time so I could take pictures without Kat in them and have better angles? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
But, it's very unlikely that you'll see anymore Gravity Rush pictures - I'm almost done with the game, and the stuff I need to do isn't very interesting. Overall, it's a pretty great game and you should play it maybe! It has a demo, I think. is good, ok?

MEANWHILE IN A UNIVERSE WHERE DOKIS ARE TO BE HAD

Hey, look, there's the robot from the title screen! Haha! ...it was screenshot worthy, I think?

I dunno, a baby robot coming from an egg seemed funny, okay!?

And...that's it. The game is over. I can't really recommend this one as much as I did with Gravity Rush, but since it's free on PS Plus right now you might as well check it out if you got one of those. My thoughts are: it's a cute game! But the gameplay is repetitive and the game also crashes a lot (at least on the Vita version) which is pretty garbage. Framerate is also poor, though I didn't mind it so much.

Here's a new game called Muramasa Rebirth. Apparently, it's a remake/port of a game on the Wii - I wonder what it could...bii? (ignore the red minus hes a jerk)

wow i wasn't expecting that (not a spoiler but it's something):

...this is the complete opposite of doki-doki universe. A fun beat 'em up, though. I took a picture of Modnation for once, why don't we see what that's about?

THE BONUS CUP IS NOT STARTING GOOD >o<

Well, that's all. I missed a pet screenshot last time, but here's Lucky the Rabbit. Lucky is new and was scared but now he's less scared so yay!!

(boy, i sure hope nobody noticed the special guest screenshot was missing...)

Today's Special Guest Screenshot comes from FiestaRogue. Some may know him as Batman. Others may know him as a spaceman who is quite dandy. But whoever he is, he has inspired our hearts with this lovely image of a familiar face.

Just kidding, nobody know who sanic is...

Well, that's it for today. Next time, we'll see more Gravity Rush, Doki-Doki Universe and most importantl--

<-- imagine with lego
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots of...things.   Wed 13 Aug 2014, 3:02 pm

Well. This was a topic I used to post in. What even happened here? Do you guys remember? Something about Dokis? Despite the fact that I forgot haven't posted here, I -have- done a lot of screenshots. A lot of screenshots. TOO MANY SCREENSHOTS. Our journey must start somewhere, though. #deepspeak

Edit: I'm actually going to post these games one at a time. Because there's just way too many, and I feel like I have put this thing off enough, so yes. LEGO Batman 2 first, everybody!

And here we go! ...this isn't the start of the game, but it shows off that Batman and Robin can get suits. How do we get that?

We use the Batarang. Batman is pretty fancy.

The suit Robin got allowed him to spray water at stuff...and that's about it. Hm.

Here's a secret room that you can access in Free Play mode. The secret areas in this game are pretty lame, honestly - this is the most interesting one I found. Most of them aren't even rooms, they're just out in the open.

ha

The best cheat in the game...not many games have big head mode anymore, huh? It used to be pretty big in the PS2 days. gosh lego, get with the tiems.

Green Lantern also makes an appearance in this game. A lot of not-batman characters in this game, although I thought that was pretty neat so eh--wait a minute am i going through that

I don't know why I took this picture. Do YOU?

Overall, this game isn't really that exciting to be honest - apparently it's a port of the 3DS version, and...it feels worse than some older LEGO games. The first one, Star Wars, felt more exciting. i mean, c'mon maaan.

COMING UP NEXT: WE'RE GOING TO TEAR AWAY OUR PROBLEMS...IT'S TOWERFALL FOR PS4
[i don't own a ps4]

Our Special Guest Screenshot this time is...fanart? Wait, I get fanart? Wait, I am popular enough to get fanart? DO PEOPLE EVEN READ THIS THREAD ANYMORE???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots of...things.   

Back to top Go down

Screenshots of...things.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1