PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sonic Lost World: Yoshi's Island DLC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Topman
Admin

PostSubject: Sonic Lost World: Yoshi's Island DLC   Wed 18 Dec 2013, 4:40 pm

Some new DLC was announced for Sonic Lost World, and it's, well... not helping the Mario comparison. I'm lazy, so here's a link to a Sonic Stadium Article.

There was also something regarding Link announced too.

I guess the DLC is neat, but it's maybe not the best thing they could've done. More SEGA-related stuff might've been better. Hey, it's free, though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World: Yoshi's Island DLC   Wed 18 Dec 2013, 5:23 pm

When Nintendo and Sega said there were making 3 or so games exclusively on Nintendo systems I thought they were just being buddy buddy business partners. I didn't expect this. A little bit of a pleasant surprise, I, uh. Suppose so?
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World: Yoshi's Island DLC   Wed 18 Dec 2013, 11:21 pm

I feel like eye'm the only one who thought it was kind of neat =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World: Yoshi's Island DLC   Wed 18 Dec 2013, 11:48 pm

I mean it is neat, but you gotta remember that we all remember back when you were either a Sega OR a Nintendo kid. Well, maybe not all of us.
Also I kind of feel like I'd rather just have Yarn Yoshi.
or a Yoshi's Island hack where you play as Sonic Advance Sonic, but I suppose this basically is! I really hope it's basically a full fledged game and not like 1 or 3 stages...
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World: Yoshi's Island DLC   Thu 19 Dec 2013, 12:01 am

It's actually a single stage that can be beaten in 27 seconds with the spindash.
it's kind of lame if you think about it like that
also i dunno i've always wanted to see some kind of mario/sonic platformer crossover type thing and this is the closest there is
i will be honest and say i'm more excited for the zelda dlc though
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World: Yoshi's Island DLC   Thu 19 Dec 2013, 2:36 am

Well... Get it on Super Mario World 2: A Dinosaur's Isle's Island's Isle Island hackers. Fulfill my dreams. Tell the Talkhaus! Spam SMW! Ask the Japanese deepweb!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World: Yoshi's Island DLC   Thu 19 Dec 2013, 5:56 pm

A woohoo and yee haw makes it all worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World: Yoshi's Island DLC   

Back to top Go down

Sonic Lost World: Yoshi's Island DLC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1