#1 in Last to Post Wins threads.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Needlemouse

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Wed 22 Feb 2012, 9:03 pm

Woah wait...Sonic Heroes can be downloaded...But not SA2(Battle)?...

...I swear that makes no sense...

As for the new project, I am REALLY looking forward to it...Could it be a RPG? A fighting game? WHO KNOWS...But we do know it will be a pretty awesome cross over of epic proportions...

Bonus points if they add some characters like Megaman in there. (We obviously know Sonic will be in it.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Wed 22 Feb 2012, 11:09 pm

Ok, until now, I've been trying to deny the fact that SEGA have become Cash cows who are just trying to drain every single cent they can from old Sonic games instead of focusing on better new ones, BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I mean, WHAT IS THIS?! Sonic Heroes isn't even a great Sonic game. It doesn't deserve to be re-released.

Now that I think about it, about every sonic game has at least been re-released once. Most have except the Advance games and Shuffle and i think so more. But that about sums up the games that HAVEN't been re-released. Sonic Heroes is another game that went out of that category.

Sega damn Cash Cows... Sonic's still cooler then Mario though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 8:51 am

I loved heroes. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:02 pm

Ok, some people liked Heroes. I don't judge that. Even I enjoyed heroes a bit when i played it on my PC. But.. but...

It just doesn't seem like a good enough game to be re-released. I mean seriously, what about Sonic Adventure 2 that we all love? Did it only get a re-release on GC? I'll bet ya you'll even see Sonic 06 one day, re-released, for another future console.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runalot

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:46 pm

Maybe, just maybe... there planning to make an HD SA2? And I still don't get why only Europe gets this, I would have liked to play the games I grew up with too.

In other news: http://www.sonicretro.org/​2012/02/​sonic-the-hedgehog-4-episode-2-​gameplay-trailer-now-online/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 11:16 pm

Yes yes, gameplay trailer's out. Not really impressed but meh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 11:56 pm

I quite like it. The polar bear looks to be a challenge. Definitely looks to have more depth (no pun intended) than Episode 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 12:14 am

I think it looks okay. Switches around way too much for me to give an actual opinion on it though.
no uncurling though
yey
Back to top Go down
Runalot

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgue Keeper Ray
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 4:37 pm

That...made my day XD

This signature of mine needed an update. This signature is now updated. I need to put something witty or fitting here...

Ring Loading Sarcastic Comment. Please Wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1606893-146-the-elder-scroll
Mecalia the Wolfie

Location : Probably asleep under a tree looking up at the clouds. Or behind you depends what time it is really.

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 4:57 pm

Mine to XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Tue 28 Feb 2012, 11:16 pm

So... speaking of Sonic 4. We know that there will be 3 episodes. Knowing that, has anyone wondered if we'll see something return in Episode III?

Hint:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 10:16 am

After that brainscratchcomms video I kinda realised that yeah my opinion of the game kinda died, haha~
Back to top Go down
Runalot

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 2:34 pm

I doubt Sega would actually bring back Hyper Sonic, were probably gonna see Knuckles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 7:51 pm

It's good to imagine though I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgue Keeper Ray
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 7:59 pm

"good" hahahahahahaha no. It would be ok except that the concept of Hyper Sonic has been killed by crappy fan fictions and fan lore *deathstares at Sonic Blitz*

This signature of mine needed an update. This signature is now updated. I need to put something witty or fitting here...

Ring Loading Sarcastic Comment. Please Wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1606893-146-the-elder-scroll
Topman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:03 pm

Hyper Sonic isn't so bad, there's just no reason to bring it back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:14 pm

Well how about Super Tails and Hyper Knuckles?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 9:01 pm

Again, no reason to bring them back. They're never been mentioned in any game after Sonic 3 and Knuckles. If SEGA wanted them to return, it would've happened before, especially in Generations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 10:51 pm

Didn't Heroes show a small hint?

then again, no... those were just their normal forms with shields or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runalot

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 5:48 pm

I just had a thought... what if Stardust Speedway is the final boss level stage thingy of episode 2, like E.G.G. Station zone?

Gah, stardust speedway fanboyism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgue Keeper Ray
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 5:57 pm

I don't think they will use the same stage twice. And personally, I wasn't very impressed with Stardust Speedway...or the Metal Sonic "fight"/race.

Wait...is there another fight for getting the time stones and good futures?

...Gah I don't have the time or the effort to do all that for Sonic CD =/

It's annoying how if I want all the time stones and I miss one I have to start a new game...they really should have added a level select for story mode (not time attack)
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:28 pm

Nah, there's no extra fight.
unless they added one in the new port but i seriously doubt that honestly the only thing you get for good futures is the good endin'.

going to have to agree with your opinions on stardust speedway by the wai.
Back to top Go down
Runalot

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 1:15 pm

But but... Stardust Speedway... ITS AMAZING! THE MUSIC! THE BRIGHT LIGHTS! THE METAL SONIC FIGHT! HOW CAN YOU DENY THIS. /fanboy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 6:50 pm

The metal sonic race was nice...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition   

Back to top Go down

The Sonic Discussion Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next