Transgressional Aspect

#1 in Last to Post Wins threads.
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Last to Post Wins!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Quills on Wheels

avatar

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2012-01-15
Location : On some chick's bed

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:02 pm

Tell fox cock to shut up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:36 pm

How about we tell you to DIE
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

avatar

Posts : 7110
Join date : 2012-01-15
Location : forest

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Thu 29 Aug 2013, 4:12 am

my cock isn't actually a fox cock
just so everybody is sure about that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Quills on Wheels

avatar

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2012-01-15
Location : On some chick's bed

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Thu 29 Aug 2013, 5:44 am

I didn't call you fox cock loveland.

I called gear fox cock because his name sounds like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

avatar

Posts : 7110
Join date : 2012-01-15
Location : forest

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:35 am

08.29.201308.29.201308.29.201308.29.201308.29.201308.29.201308.29.201308.29.201308.29.201308.29.201308.29.2013
THERE'S A CURRENT DATE BUTTON
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Topman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5618
Join date : 2012-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:31 am

There's also a font size button.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

avatar

Posts : 7110
Join date : 2012-01-15
Location : forest

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Thu 29 Aug 2013, 12:13 pm

No there isn't you fukken lian piece of shut up barry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Topman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5618
Join date : 2012-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Thu 29 Aug 2013, 1:48 pm

There's even a font button.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Thu 29 Aug 2013, 4:55 pm

Silver Fox wrote:
my cock isn't actually a fox cock
just so everybody is sure about that...
WWHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT
Back to top Go down
Topman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5618
Join date : 2012-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Thu 29 Aug 2013, 8:35 pm

I already knew that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Thu 29 Aug 2013, 8:51 pm

My loving relationship of 200 years has been a lie!
BUT THAT'S OKAY
I STILL LOVE HIM
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

avatar

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2012-01-15
Location : On some chick's bed

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Fri 30 Aug 2013, 5:59 am

um... Digimon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5618
Join date : 2012-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Fri 30 Aug 2013, 7:42 am

Stop taking so much time. Just log in to Skype, it's not hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

avatar

Posts : 7110
Join date : 2012-01-15
Location : forest

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Fri 30 Aug 2013, 10:10 am

17:11:0008.30.201317:11:0208.30.201317:11:0208.30.201317:11:0308.30.201308.30.201317:11:0417:11:0417:11:04
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Quills on Wheels

avatar

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2012-01-15
Location : On some chick's bed

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Fri 30 Aug 2013, 10:31 am

But Digimon is fun!

Plus you seriously think this is all my fault? Today I was waiting all along and Ray comes late saying how he overslept because of YOUR collab. Not mentioning how he got stuck talking to his "friend girl" while launch and then his classes started.

Please, if you're going to call this colllab a huge drag, at LEAST don't blame it all on me. >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

avatar

Posts : 7110
Join date : 2012-01-15
Location : forest

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Fri 30 Aug 2013, 1:44 pm

hey
hey firo
go put that in yer uh
yer rp forums
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Fri 30 Aug 2013, 2:14 pm

Oh man Fox, is that a Walfas?

And uh, Firo, you've got the least cooperative friendly collab timezone. Everybody has to plan for YOU, where as when Ray's got free time everybody else is up always, but Ray's got a busy life actually doing things to try to lead him to success. It is you and your vastly different/inferior timezone fault. Ray's lack of time doesn't help, but everybody else can work with it. You can't. It's your fault.
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

avatar

Posts : 7110
Join date : 2012-01-15
Location : forest

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Fri 30 Aug 2013, 4:04 pm

neabwguke in spellinrightville
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Fri 30 Aug 2013, 4:22 pm

It's not a Walfas, but it can generate a walfas. JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER.
Back to top Go down
Topman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5618
Join date : 2012-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Fri 30 Aug 2013, 6:50 pm

Quills on Wheels wrote:
But Digimon is fun!

Plus you seriously think this is all my fault? Today I was waiting all along and Ray comes late saying how he overslept because of YOUR collab. Not mentioning how he got stuck talking to his "friend girl" while launch and then his classes started.

Please, if you're going to call this colllab a huge drag, at LEAST don't blame it all on me. >_>
Well, from what I understand, this has taken about 7 months so far, and you're causing the majority of the delays. It's one thing for Ray to be late or miss every now in then. It's another thing when it's been this long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgue Keeper Ray
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1160
Join date : 2012-01-15
Location : Performing the forum's Autopsy

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Fri 30 Aug 2013, 6:51 pm

Ken led me here. All I have to say is...

Possibly Gearald, no wrote:
Oh man Fox, is that a Walfas?

And uh, Firo, you've got the least cooperative friendly collab timezone. Everybody has to plan for YOU, where as when Ray's got free time everybody else is up always, but Ray's got a busy life actually doing things to try to lead him to success. It is you and your vastly different/inferior timezone fault. Ray's lack of time doesn't help, but everybody else can work with it. You can't. It's your fault.
*Clap. Clap. Clap.*

Thank you for saving me time by responding to something I didn't know about until Ken told me. You receive a metaphorical cookie. Enjoy!

_________________

This signature of mine needed an update. This signature is now updated. I need to put something witty or fitting here...

Ring Loading Sarcastic Comment. Please Wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1606893-146-the-elder-scroll
SaveTheCake

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2013-06-09
Location : The Land of the Inbreds and Rednecks

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Fri 30 Aug 2013, 7:12 pm

Maz├ękial Noviak [Ray] wrote:
Ken led me here. All I have to say is...

Possibly Gearald, no wrote:
Oh man Fox, is that a Walfas?

And uh, Firo, you've got the least cooperative friendly collab timezone. Everybody has to plan for YOU, where as when Ray's got free time everybody else is up always, but Ray's got a busy life actually doing things to try to lead him to success. It is you and your vastly different/inferior timezone fault. Ray's lack of time doesn't help, but everybody else can work with it. You can't. It's your fault.
*Clap. Clap. Clap.*

Thank you for saving me time by responding to something I didn't know about until Ken told me. You receive a metaphorical cookie. Enjoy!
A sense of humor and a sound use of logic? I thought that I was the only person on the Internet that was capable...






















Oh, and also, this:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegleblifeyo.webs.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Fri 30 Aug 2013, 7:48 pm

Me, a sound use of logic? I think you might have me confused with another Gear. I think Gear Reaper did Middleground Comics.
http://steamcommunity.com/actions/SearchFriends?p=1&K=Gear
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

avatar

Posts : 7110
Join date : 2012-01-15
Location : forest

PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Sat 31 Aug 2013, 3:31 am

i made firo in walfas
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   Sat 31 Aug 2013, 3:40 am

3.39:gearald:100:196:32:311:235:102:11:29:38:80:102:9C1F1F

i thought it was named walfas something something.txt but it's just derp.txt
i'd probably do it differently nowadays but it was on my computer!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Last to Post Wins!   

Back to top Go down
 
Last to Post Wins!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transgressional Aspect :: Forum Games-
Jump to: