Transgressional Aspect

#1 in Last to Post Wins threads.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The quest for a co-op space exploration game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The quest for a co-op space exploration game   Tue 30 Apr 2013, 9:39 pm

I was talking with my uncle the other day, and he mentioned a lil' dittle called Starflight, which I thought from his description sounded like a more sophisticated version of Star Control 2, which it is pretty similar but Starflight came out first and was a big inspiration to Star Control, there's a remake type thing out there available https://sites.google.com/site/starflighttlc/ but he made a statement about it "The only thing that would make the game better would be if you could network it" referring to LAN/online multiplayer and I got to thinking about ..."is there a co-op space exploration game?" and the closest things I thought of were EVE Online, an MMO, Starbound, which isn't out yet and not the most space inspired from what I can tell, it is still a 2D adventure game. And Notch's 0x10c, which isn't out yet and may never be, single-player or subscription based multiplayer. And now I really want a co-op space exploration game, so if you know of any that's out please let me know. I guess you can also let me know about ones that are coming out, but c'mon man.
Back to top Go down

The quest for a co-op space exploration game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1