#1 in Last to Post Wins threads.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mindcrack Server Whitelist/Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei Hakumei

PostSubject: Mindcrack Server Whitelist/Rules   Tue 29 Jan 2013, 1:44 pm

As the topic says this will be the whitelist thread, and I will post the current people on whitelist and ip here to make things more easy. Note only whitelist names from this forums will be listed not my friends that always get auto white listed like Arcan.

titryth
sixxon
taco_hombre
mechazoid5116

Server IP: dtn7187.no-ip.org:25564

Rules

1.No Griefing

2.Do not use racist remarks or swastikas/other types of racial or anti-religious symbols.

3.Use common sense.

My server contains people who are mature on it, I do not allow the over use of cussing, please dont flat out F-bomb a sentence or cuss excessively. It is rude. I would like to think I have some standards here.

And use your common sense. If I wouldn't do it on your server, you don't do it. Simple as that. I expect you to be responsible with yourself as much as me and my staff is.

4.Do not steal from other players.

5.Do not use 3rd party hacks or advantages over other players on the server.

If I found out someone is using this type of crap your gone for good no questions asked.

6.Do not SPAM or Overuse Leet on chat. No flaming or flame wars.

No Flaming include extensive arguments, fighting, serious threats, and can overlay with harassment. Handle those problems off my servers.

7.No Harassment

Harassment is an overlaying term but in general do not constantly follow and kill players over and over and over again. Do not make anyone uncomfortable or threatened on the server as this may go into legal matters and probably is not a good thing for the life of anyone here.

If it's all fun and games most of these rules minus some can be over looked excluding rules 2, 3 and 5 those are the only ones that should be followed at all times.

If you wish to be added Just follow this guide and any of you mods can you sticky this plox?

IGN:
Why do you wish to join:

if you need a download link to the feed the beast launcher Click Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rei Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: Mindcrack Server Whitelist/Rules   Thu 31 Jan 2013, 5:31 pm

IMPORTENT DISABLE YOUR GREGTECH MOD

It's retarded with how it edits things and is apperently impossible to disable the stuff correctly so fuck it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
winnieeeee

PostSubject: Re: Mindcrack Server Whitelist/Rules   Sat 03 Aug 2013, 8:53 pm

IGN: winnieeeee
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Very Clearly and i strongly agree to all of what you have said
Why do you wish to join:i wish to join this server because its very rare to find a good server with good rules and no items banned ( Bar Chunk loaders )
And just out of curiosity and spot loaders banned too?

Ohh yeah if you have skype and approve of this application add me : WinnieeeeeRules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mindcrack Server Whitelist/Rules   

Back to top Go down

Mindcrack Server Whitelist/Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1