Transgressional Aspect

#1 in Last to Post Wins threads.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Mon 10 Dec 2012, 5:31 pm

Day eleven, they still find me as one of them, Silent Hill!
Quite an interesting choice, don't ya think? Psychological pathological pantheon horror for the centre of a Christmas specialix?

But anyways, it's quite nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Tue 11 Dec 2012, 7:15 pm

Turrican!
... nope, no idea.
It's quite adventurous.
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Tue 11 Dec 2012, 7:44 pm

...Turrican?

Bitch gimme Streets of Rage!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Tue 11 Dec 2012, 8:29 pm

BONUS: Christmas Calender Moosiack in full.
Which in case if you didn't know, it was Donut Plains from Super Mario Worlds, the backing music for one of the best songs in the world, It Doesn't Make Sense, by DemonTomatoDave.
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Wed 12 Dec 2012, 12:14 am

Not entirely sure how eye missed a lot of those!
Silent Hill and Turrican were pretty amazin'. No idea what Turrican actually is, though.
As for Christmas Calendar Music, eye've already heard it quite a bit so!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Wed 12 Dec 2012, 1:58 am

I thought that song was Loony Tunes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Wed 12 Dec 2012, 5:28 pm

Pacland!!!!!
I guess.
It's okay.
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Wed 12 Dec 2012, 7:33 pm

These are some shitty games he's making songs off... Me wants popular game songs bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Thu 13 Dec 2012, 8:39 am

aight
firo
if you're going to comment on all the songs saying "HEY I WANTED THIS SONG" please don't comment at all because that's all y'all been doin' for the past 3 things and it's been kinda bothering me!
and don't respond by saying "bah i'm a orange sheep! FEED ME GRASS YOU WHORE"
As for Pac Land, a little disappointed that it's nothing from Pac-Man World. That one was my favoreet! Although, still enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Thu 13 Dec 2012, 9:29 am

... O_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Thu 13 Dec 2012, 9:39 am

oh look he responded with somethin' pointless
is
is anyone surprised
is
is arey ou
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Thu 13 Dec 2012, 10:45 am

....dafuq did you just say to me there...

Oh never mind. Uhm... good songs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Thu 13 Dec 2012, 8:34 pm

Day 14, they still expect songs, so I still give.
Donkey Kong Country! 2, to specificically be specific and to specify, as opposed to clarify.

And to you, Firo, what Fox means there is he's complaining about the amount of posts you make that add NOTHING to the thread, and it's just kind of 'post words send' as opposed to "Man, I really like this song!" or even "I really liked this song, but it would of been better if it wasn't x" or barely even discussion about the game he was doing! - Fox is complaining about your mediocre posting style and lack of content, raising your post count to respond to every single post on the forums that isn't in notepad with nothing in it (and some that IS in notepad with nothing! Crazy Yandere Walrus, anybody?)
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Fri 14 Dec 2012, 12:34 am

I don't actually remember much of DKC2's soundtrack, eye'm more familiar with the first even though I haven't really played any of 'em! (except maybe DKCR but that's mostly the first game remixes)
Still sounded pretty grate, though~
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Fri 14 Dec 2012, 7:52 am

Uh... um... okey... ah... let' me try to fix that then.

"Ok so as I expected, Donkey Kong made his way in. Nice to see that happen. I really enjoyed how the... music was... musicy and jingly and stuff and added the whole christmas mood to it like all the other songs so far and stuff. I guess christmasy version of such songs are rather nice and stuff ya know. Um... yeah."

That better for ya?

Also, I feel like Metroid will make its way here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Fri 14 Dec 2012, 8:50 am

If eye'm honest, not really sure what they could do for Metroid, but it is probably going to be there... maaan, what could they do for metroid. hm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Fri 14 Dec 2012, 6:15 pm

Swords and Sworcery EP!

you can TASTE the christmas

no, you can't really.

that's a problem i've been having with a lot of these, they don't SOUND LIKE CHRISTMAS.
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Fri 14 Dec 2012, 10:35 pm

True. I feel like they've just added the jingly noise to them and put that for Christmas...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Sat 15 Dec 2012, 4:17 am

I see that game on Steamgifts quite a lot, but I have no idea on what it really is. This one was probably one of the weaker arrangements so far, though.
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Sat 15 Dec 2012, 6:59 am

I believe I have Sword and Sorcery. Never played it but isn't it some sort of Indie clicking game?

Yeah some of these are indeed rather random.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Sat 15 Dec 2012, 12:28 pm

Yeah, Sword and Sworcery was a port from Android and/or iOS (I don't remember lol) so it's entire control scheme is touch/click, it's an indie adventure game that is more art than game from what I've heard but it's definitely something more than a point and click adventure ala puttputt goes to the moon 'cuz it had combat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Sat 15 Dec 2012, 5:21 pm

OH MAHNNN IT'S UNCHARTED
Didn't we talk about this previously? I don't remember, I think we did! It features The Battletoad Brass Band apparently, of which I still don't get, but hay, at least this one could actually pass as a little bit Christmassy Spirity.
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Sun 16 Dec 2012, 2:56 am

Oh man, one that Firo probably likes!
Oh man, it's pretty short!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Sun 16 Dec 2012, 6:21 pm

Mega Man 3 Outro!
It's brilliant.
Seriously, Mega Man's soundtrack has always been brilliant, but Mega Man 3's Outro?
Was and is absolutely amazing, and this song does it justice.
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Sun 16 Dec 2012, 7:54 pm

I was expecting Uncharted but I never liked the series...

And just like we said, these songs are getting less and less of a Christmas feel...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   

Back to top Go down

The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next