#1 in Last to Post Wins threads.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Fri 30 Nov 2012, 7:19 pm

Okay so Dummeh's this composer and he composes and remixes and composes and he's doing a Christmas Special of Christmassy Vibeo game music for the 24 days before Christmas, and before any of you yell 'BUT IT'S NOVEMBER 30', it's December 1st in some places so you gotta deal with it, fo'.

Day Number 1 has been revealed to be Sonic The Hedgehog! With a Christmassy Main Title Theme Music.

EDIT: Here's a Behind The Scenes video, posted on informaldummeh.

Last edited by charred logs on Fri 30 Nov 2012, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Fri 30 Nov 2012, 7:33 pm

Bit short if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Fri 30 Nov 2012, 7:38 pm

One song out of twenty-four, dear.
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Fri 30 Nov 2012, 7:55 pm

STILL SHORT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Sat 01 Dec 2012, 3:28 am

oh maaan
it's the marioworldoverworldthing!
[yes i'm not commenting on the main thing 'cause i'm a dummeh HOHOHOHO]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Sat 01 Dec 2012, 8:30 pm

The second song, December 2nd
Battlefield 1942!

There's no informaldummeh up yet, if there ends up being I'll edit it in here.
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Sun 02 Dec 2012, 1:44 am

I'm not actually really sure where this one is from, but it sounded pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Mecalia the Wolfie

Location : Probably asleep under a tree looking up at the clouds. Or behind you depends what time it is really.

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Sun 02 Dec 2012, 10:36 am

so the fact it says battle field 1942 didn't mean anything to you? .3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Sun 02 Dec 2012, 11:08 am

I mean, like, I haven't heard the original, silly~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Sun 02 Dec 2012, 5:12 pm

Day 3 is Super Mario World! - This time, it has Dummeh himself singing!
Who sounds pretty creepy, and most of his songs with vocals from him have creepy lyrics, so for Christmas, it's a bit unfitting. But it's there.
Here is the informaldummeh, which was not for day 2! - It features the backing track, without the vocals, which is rather nice.
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Mon 03 Dec 2012, 11:44 am

I actually kinda like his voice.
AM I WEIRD?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Mon 03 Dec 2012, 12:06 pm

No, his voice is fine, it's just a bit creepy, so it doesn't blend well into everything, it's good on certain songs, great on others, and ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE on the wrong ones. - This one is about Mario's anger to Princess In Other Castles, so it's not really completely wrong, it's just, could be better considering Christmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Mon 03 Dec 2012, 5:24 pm

Day Four has come about and told us - The Legend of Zelda, Wind Waker, Outset Island!
Though, Wind Waker is one of my least favourite zelda games, Zelda is one of those games that always has a good soundtrack, and it hasn't been disproved, unlike Sonic's rule of thumb of what used to be a rule. (Looking at you, Secret Rings and Generations >>)
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Tue 04 Dec 2012, 11:33 am

Didn't really expect Wind Waker from Zelda, but it's still pretty graaaaaaaaaate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Tue 04 Dec 2012, 5:23 pm

Freeze Easily Peeks! - From Banjo! It is pretty upbeat, yoh.
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Tue 04 Dec 2012, 6:59 pm

Battlefield one was my favorite so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Wed 05 Dec 2012, 1:07 am

banjo makes me a happy man =)
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Wed 05 Dec 2012, 4:50 am

You suck then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonheart42

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Wed 05 Dec 2012, 4:53 am

Quills on Wheels wrote:
You suck then.
^ Someone doesn't understand the awesomeness of Banjo & Kazooie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Wed 05 Dec 2012, 7:40 am

^Someone doesn't understand someone who never owned a single Microsoft console in his whole life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Wed 05 Dec 2012, 7:52 am

..uh.
dude.
banjo was n64?
unless you're talking about nuts and bolts, but... c'mon, man, you should know better.
(i guess the xbla port too but eh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Wed 05 Dec 2012, 8:03 am

Quills on Wheels wrote:
^Someone doesn't understand someone who never owned a single Microsoft console in his whole life.
Watch a Let's Play! Everybody's done a Let's Play of Banjo Kazooie
well
maybe not everybody
But it's pretty damn popular. I'm sure there's at least one that isn't blocked in Siberia. Sure, it's not the same as playing it yourself, but it's worth it, trust moiz.
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Wed 05 Dec 2012, 9:50 am

starfish girl wrote:
..uh.
dude.
banjo was n64?
unless you're talking about nuts and bolts, but... c'mon, man, you should know better.
(i guess the xbla port too but eh)

Honestly... my first Nintendo console was a Wii.

I was never a Nintendo fan. They always make me sick with their over the top children games. Zombie U is the first game in ages that has made me look at Nintendo in a different way. But I still dislike Nintendo and the only reason I buy their consoles now is because of the mediocre sonic games on them.

I always grew up with SEGA and Sony, having a SEGA genesis as my first console and playing hours and HOURS of Sonic and Streets of Rage on it. And of course I would always go to my friend's house later to play on his Playstation 1. God I loved that console along with so many good games like Tekken 3 and Crash Bandicoot 1-3 and then I eventually bought my own PS2 and man that was cool.

So yeah... I guess you could say I missed out on some of the best games of that time like SSB and Banjo and whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Wed 05 Dec 2012, 8:15 pm

On the sixth day of Christmas, Blake gave to us, something that should be familiar to all of us! Except maybe Ray, because he's Ray.
In the form of Terraria's overworld!
Back to top Go down
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   Wed 05 Dec 2012, 9:28 pm

Hah. I totally didn't see that coming.

Mind you, I'm expecting to see Crash somewhere there... maybe some Prince of Persia too would be nice >_>.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!   

Back to top Go down

The Dummeh Christmas Special has begun!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next