Transgressional Aspect

#1 in Last to Post Wins threads.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to Sonic: Transgressional Aspect!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Topman
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome to Sonic: Transgressional Aspect!   Sun 15 Jan 2012, 12:20 am

Hello men, women, children, and snakes! This is Sonic: Transgressional Aspect, a new fan game starting development. I plan for it to be a 2D sidescrolling fighting game with RPG elements (such as EXP, upgrades, etc.) mixed in.

Obviously, the game isn't quite started yet. I plan to have at least a proof of concept out before too long. I also plan to keep everyone up to date as to how development is going, and what I plan on adding to the game. Also feel free to ask questions - I want everyone to be able to know how things are going as far as development goes.

So take seat, look around, and enjoy this site! Feel free to shoot any questions or comments or criticisms my way!

Last edited by Ken Shuri on Mon 02 Apr 2012, 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pickle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sonic: Transgressional Aspect!   Sun 15 Jan 2012, 4:40 am

I've said it before, but 'Sonic Transgressional Aspect' sounds like some kind of Communist Oppression Program.

And evidently 'Transgressional' isn't a word. Just so you know before the Grammar Nazis begin their inevitable death march.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greengroovezone.com
sonicthehedge

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sonic: Transgressional Aspect!   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 1:59 pm

can't you atleast put a screenshot for how the game will look? bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com\user\gamesring
Morgue Keeper Ray
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sonic: Transgressional Aspect!   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 2:28 pm

He would, except he hasn't made that much of the game. In case you were unaware, he intends to find a way to code the whole thing himself. In other words, he won't be using someone else's engine, he'll attempt to make his own.

Ken, please correct me if I am wrong.

This signature of mine needed an update. This signature is now updated. I need to put something witty or fitting here...

Ring Loading Sarcastic Comment. Please Wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1606893-146-the-elder-scroll
Topman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sonic: Transgressional Aspect!   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 2:39 pm

No, you're completely correct. A sticker for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icis,セズグリーン~

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sonic: Transgressional Aspect!   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 2:50 pm

So you are making the entire engine from scratch?Sounds interesting...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fross

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sonic: Transgressional Aspect!   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 6:41 pm

I've nothing against it. HOWEVER, such an engine would require more time than using others (I'm sure you're all aware), moreso, this means more exploited glitches, and faults, which would require more time to patch. I DON'T, however, disagree, I'd love to help create things for your game (Or would i have to be Staff for that kind of stuff?). Either way, with this opens up many opportunities.

Hey Ken. I doubt it was mentioned, but what engine was used for SA3?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sonic: Transgressional Aspect!   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 7:43 pm

Genesis2D. It was an engine rather akin to XW, but much more advanced and sophisticated. It was quite nice, really, if you could learn to use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgue Keeper Ray
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sonic: Transgressional Aspect!   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:36 am

For the record, I did spoil the engine on the Known SA3 Info thread after it was announced the project was canceled.

This signature of mine needed an update. This signature is now updated. I need to put something witty or fitting here...

Ring Loading Sarcastic Comment. Please Wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1606893-146-the-elder-scroll
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sonic: Transgressional Aspect!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Sonic: Transgressional Aspect!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1