PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Derp's Horribad art stuffs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
derpWolfies

PostSubject: Derp's Horribad art stuffs   Mon 06 Aug 2012, 7:29 pm

...Yeah.

Most of these are unfinished. I am actually working on some of them right now. I DO take requests, but I cannot draw mobians and stuff. I'm anthro. I'm also learning how to draw better, so herpderp.

This art is from Newest [top] to oldest
Animeister [Sketch] [Homestuck Ancestor character]
Spoiler:

Celest Reff sheet [Extreme WIP]
Spoiler:

Natalie Succubus [Not finished. Redoing. Slash's chara.]
Spoiler:

Celest headshot [derpy.]
Spoiler:

Concealed the Conclusion Reimu [Minecraft]
Spoiler:

I WOULD POST MORE, but my internet crashed in the middle of me posting all my art. so I'm not doing that over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Derp's Horribad art stuffs   Tue 07 Aug 2012, 12:13 am

They all look pretty good. That pixel art building must've taken a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Derp's Horribad art stuffs   Tue 07 Aug 2012, 4:52 am

Omg...those...boobs...so...HUGE! :perv:

Anyhow, if you DO do requests, I was wondering whether you could perhaps draw a feline version of Sarah. I think I've actually asked you that before and you told me that you generally don't draw Hedgehog characters.

Honestly, that's fine for me. I don't care if you draw Sarah as a Fox with a bushy tail. I just am curious on how Sarah would look like with your... art style (Boobs boobs boobs boobs BOOBIES! :shot: ) I especially wouldn't mind a picture of the WA Sarah. But anyhow, I THINK you can find a picture of her in the WA thread but if you want, I'll post the picture here I again for comfort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
derpWolfies

PostSubject: Re: Derp's Horribad art stuffs   Tue 07 Aug 2012, 11:49 am

Go ahead and post it here. It might take a bit cause I need a new sketchbook, but Sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Derp's Horribad art stuffs   Wed 08 Aug 2012, 6:14 am

Cool thanks.

Now these are from some Character maker thing on Davientart. I haven't actually had time to sit down and draw an official art of Sarah. Not that I can draw female characters anyway.

Now this is the normal Sarah:

And this is her WA version:

They aren't really that different. They are both Purples hedgehogs(in your case, foxes) with a typical green Japanese girl school uniform. Something like this is what I imagine for her clothing. Being trained as a Ninja, she also carries some ninja equipment such as kunais or shurikens. If you can find a way to show them off on her clothing(perhaps on her belt), that'd be nice. Also, her breasts are bigger than the picture(though WAY Smaller than Celest's :perv: )

I don't care which version of Sarah you draw(preferably both Very Happy). I would just like to point out that if you choose to draw the normal Sarah, her personality is cheerful, happy and active while in the WA Sarah is shy, scared and usually sad, giving her a darker mood. Also, half her face is covered in scars and bandages which her hair tries to cover. Again, something like this along with some bandages.

I don't know if you do coloring so I'll leave it at that. That's a lot for spending your time on this and if you DO manage to color it, thanks heaps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derp's Horribad art stuffs   

Back to top Go down

Derp's Horribad art stuffs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1