Transgressional Aspect

#1 in Last to Post Wins threads.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Caption Anything about the user above you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecalia the Wolfie

Location : Probably asleep under a tree looking up at the clouds. Or behind you depends what time it is really.

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Thu 10 May 2012, 1:22 am

You know I'm starting to think Ray and Mecha think something different of me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Thu 10 May 2012, 1:25 am

Hmm... I think Firo once made a post about the fact that he wasn't all pervy and useless but oh I don't remember! In my opinion he is still a bloody no good Australian perv and he wakes up early in the morning and stays late at night just to post in this place and not to do any other homework or studying...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecalia the Wolfie

Location : Probably asleep under a tree looking up at the clouds. Or behind you depends what time it is really.

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Thu 10 May 2012, 1:28 am

You know it has just occured to me...I don't think Mecha cares at all about the posts he just wants to have fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Thu 10 May 2012, 3:25 am

Could it be my desire for fun has hurt another person's feelings?

Maybe but I don't give a shit so meh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgue Keeper Ray
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Thu 10 May 2012, 5:50 am

Hey. I'm Firo. I like boobs. I also like anime...with boobs. I'm holdding the EW log up and have been "working on a WA post" for the past three days, using Aussie time zones and my important tests *cough*andanime*cough* as excuses. Oddly enough, I have plenty of time as evident by my double-teaming with Silver to post/spam the forum games and write paragraph-long replies in THIS thread, but no time at all to post my log or in WA. I wonder why!

...Maybe I am giving a bad impression and doing some hypocrritical actions...that might explain why Ray and Mecha think I'm a forum-game-spamming-perverted-aussie...or maybe they're just having fun.

Ok, i'll post my WA post and my log now-OOH! My anime's on! Baaaaai! *watches and drools when the big-boobed chick appears*

This signature of mine needed an update. This signature is now updated. I need to put something witty or fitting here...

Ring Loading Sarcastic Comment. Please Wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1606893-146-the-elder-scroll
Mecalia the Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Thu 10 May 2012, 8:24 am

Help help I got my arm stuck in the cat grinder again D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Fri 11 May 2012, 1:41 am

Ray what are you talking about? You haven't given poor Firo any logs to post. Stop telling the poor kid that he's keeping everyone up when he clearly hasn't been given a log. Now just that but ya see Rayzo, Forum games take a lot less time than an RP post. That's why I'm guessing Firo might be taking a while. Not just that but he's been having some minor... "difficulties" which explain why he hasn't been able to post a lot. I'm sure you've noticed that he hasn't been spamming with Silvah for a while. In other words, he hasn't been on the computer for a long time for a while.
Also Ray, I think Firo's a bit annoyed with you and possibly me because we had that discussion the other day about how we should make me top poster and how Firo isn't good enough and stuff. Maybe he's also offended of what we think of him? Oh I don't know. Ah well.
Now then, Ray I think me and you should wait a bit longer until Firo can settle down a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgue Keeper Ray
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Fri 11 May 2012, 5:44 am

I think m finally getting payback for pestering Ray about making RP posts a couple months ago...maybe that's why he's trolling me so much? ...Nah couldn't be. Now to do my work as I am likely losing to those asians, and I'd rather not go to Iraq with the terrorists D= ...right after I watch this season of anime. Ohlook I DO have a log...whoops...

This signature of mine needed an update. This signature is now updated. I need to put something witty or fitting here...

Ring Loading Sarcastic Comment. Please Wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1606893-146-the-elder-scroll
Rei Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Mon 14 May 2012, 1:12 pm

i think i am slower then firo and need to keep up with my rp more so i dont gotta type so much and laugh a thow firo is getting karma to the face for giving me butt hurt an few months back about posting...oh wait that hasn't started juuust yet not until slash sees him again.

(see wut i did that? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecalia the Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Wed 16 May 2012, 9:51 am

Trolololololol heheheheheeee hahahahaHOHOHOHOHOHAWHAWHAWHAWWWWWWWWW~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Wed 16 May 2012, 4:47 pm

A SO that's what you've been doing all along!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fross

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Sat 02 Jun 2012, 4:49 pm

But I'm too slow to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Sat 02 Jun 2012, 11:20 pm

See this dark aura around me?

...it's the aura of epicness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fross

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Thu 12 Jul 2012, 11:29 am

Oh, how did i get this scar? From that fight... With the thing... At the place... at that time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Thu 12 Jul 2012, 11:51 am

Oh look everyone I return! Woooooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fross

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Wed 18 Jul 2012, 2:37 pm

I came to welcome Fross, but i forgot the Blue Cake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Thu 19 Jul 2012, 1:49 am

Why isn't anyone welcoming me?! This is bull!*Leaves and doesn't come back for another 3 months.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icis,セズグリーン~

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Wed 25 Jul 2012, 9:21 pm

Ugh....I hate how Icis wants to do these things to Lolis...Just...so....freaking....disgusting....OH AND BY THE WAY I <3 HANAKO!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Thu 26 Jul 2012, 3:08 am

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue

I'm horny for Loli
And little Toddlers Too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icis,セズグリーン~

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Thu 26 Jul 2012, 6:51 pm

Icis is a pedo...BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE THE BIGGEST PERV! MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecalia the Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Thu 26 Jul 2012, 6:53 pm

You can never begin to understand the Loli's never...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icis,セズグリーン~

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Thu 26 Jul 2012, 8:06 pm

I always win.I.Always.Win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Fri 27 Jul 2012, 6:01 am

I think I might be overdoing it a bit with the Whole Loli thing... just a tad little bit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icis,セズグリーン~

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Fri 27 Jul 2012, 6:18 am

Icis is never giving up on the Loli/Toddler thing...Maybe I should just stop calling him a Pedo....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fross

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   Wed 01 Aug 2012, 3:24 pm

(Only in this forum game, i will be using blue to tell the difference from me and Icis)

What? I'M NOT KEEPING A 6 YEAR OLD IN MY BASEMENT! Whotoldyouthat >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caption Anything about the user above you!   

Back to top Go down

Caption Anything about the user above you!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next