#1 in Last to Post Wins threads.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fan Character Fun Facts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Fan Character Fun Facts    Wed 18 Apr 2012, 9:15 am

Title says it all I suppose. Anything which you find interesting about your char which you haven't really shared with others. This could be ANYTHING about them. Their story, characteristics, anything.
Here goes my first facts.

Most of my characters are based on things that... well.. I can't explain. But here are the main examples.

Firo is the person I wished I was (A ladies' man, strong, moderately smart who has cool adventures! yay!)

Sarah is the person I wished my girlfriend would be[if I HAD a GF that is...] (Beautiful, smart, kind, perverted, knows how to defend herself and cares a lot about relationships and love.)

Max is the person I AM in real life. (Smart, loves videogames, terrible with girls, dislikes water, might act a bit creepy.) [This excludes the robosexual bit.]

And yes... these are my 3 main char's personalities. I'll share a few later.

Last edited by Quills on Wheels on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Fun Facts    Wed 18 Apr 2012, 9:39 am

Well, this probably isn't what ye were goin' for, but hey.
The reason eye'm called Silver is in fact because I am/was unoriginal. Then again, was a dumb kid back then so hey. I was probably all "HAY GUYZ HEZ CALD SILVR ND IM GUNNSTEL IDEYUHHH" in the old old old Sonic Arena 1 days. Well, not old, honestly, I joined near the end of SA1 if I remember correctly! So yeah. FUN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Fun Facts    Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:03 am

Well... not what I had in mind... but what the heck! Let's do it facts about avatar names tooo!

So why Quills on Wheels?
The name sorta appeared in my head in a PE lesson at school. I don't know why but I was thinking about the term "Meals on Wheels". I think I was trying to find a word that could replace "Meals" and still rhyme with Wheels. Then it popped in! "QUILLS ON WHEELS!" Of course, it doesn't exactly rhyme but it sorta clicks. It also feels Sonicy without actually saying anything Sonic related.
This Username is my second username. Last avatar name I had was "BiggestSonicFan" as most of you may know. That was a childish name I thought of when I was a kid. Now, Quills on Wheels is in the town baby! It's a lot more original than Biggest Sonic Fan. Of course, I'm still dreaming to be the biggest Sonic Fan ya know! [/Sonicfanboy]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Fun Facts    Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:15 am

Also not what I had in mind for that reply. Silver was actually a fancharacter once. Had a recolour and everythin'. But hey, saves us making another topic, I guess!
Just went to the old Sonic Blitz forum and found this by the wai.
Back to top Go down
Mecalia the Wolfie

Location : Probably asleep under a tree looking up at the clouds. Or behind you depends what time it is really.

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Fun Facts    Wed 18 Apr 2012, 2:42 pm

Well where to begin. Lets start with my name(s)

My first name was "Ander" this came from an old sega game and I just liked its name the final boss "Death Ander" I just took off the death and bam my name. Not very sonicy but it wasn't intended for the sonic world. Now then you all know me as Mechazoid which of course that name is just a simple cross of Mechanical and Gizoid. My love of all things robotic also contributed to this.

Now for Fan Characters. My characters are an extension of my various mental states.

Mecha: My balance. He is my odd self not always making sense and constantly trying to be funny even if not meaning to. He is also slightly logical when he needs to be and a tad crazy. This is why I call him my balance which is fitting being my main FC.

A.N.A: My negative side. The hatred the dislike the absolute hating of all things everywhere. The want of destroying it all and caring for myself only.

Alpha: My calm and collected side along with emotional ( sorta) She is usually the thinker or the one making the most sense out of all my characters. She is also the one to show emotion most of the time.

George: My random side, absolute random odd ball craziness raped in a small package. The least logical of all my characters and the strangest mind.

Echo: Insane absolutely insane. He is just pure insanity his logic is twisted his thoughts are twisted his actions are twisted. And before you say I am not twisted...you need to talk to some of the people here. Very self centered along with the erg for fun ALWAYS wants fun. e-@

So yeah thats all that then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Fun Facts    Mon 23 Apr 2012, 5:20 pm

Ken Shuri: There are two reasons my main character's name is the same as mine. The first is that I'm uncreative. The second is that Ken tends to actually reflect my current personality. This is probably prevalent in the RPs, as his personality tends to change whenever my own does. He can go from happy, to silent, to too serious, and back to happy again. That's something I like to try to keep from happening, but I can't always do that.

He's also tweaked a bit so that he has traits I wish I had or wish were more prevalent in myself, but that probably applies to most of us.

Jeanette Roshu: She's basically a representation of my best friend; strong, determined, a bit mouthy, and even a female dog at times, but still tries to be a good person. Her fairly casual wardrobe yet knowledge of fasion reflects this as well. Again, maybe tweaked a bit, but eh. I'm gonna stop before I sound stupid.

Last edited by Ken Shuri on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runalot

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Fun Facts    Mon 23 Apr 2012, 6:16 pm

Runalot: I got this name from a medival-age Sonic comic where Sonic was "Sir Runsalot", so thats how I got Runalot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgue Keeper Ray
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Fun Facts    Mon 23 Apr 2012, 6:57 pm

We should rename this thread "Fan Character Fun Facts"

-Ray got his name before I learned of the existence of SEGA's "Ray the Flying Squirel".

-Ray's original design and the beginnings of his story were inspired by playing with magnetics when bored in the 8th Grade. The original design was basically a dark green recolor of Metal Sonic with an "8th Chaos Emerald" (yeah I was an idiot back then) in his chest. Oh, and his arms and legs were beams of pure electricity. Think Rayman with electric beams connecting the hands and feet.

-No, his name and the hands/feet thing were not taken from "Rayman"

-After seeing Rev's original drawing (where she actually had the green beam limbs) I realized how stupid the idea was, and was quick to have it changed.

-Cytra was originally named "Ekotron". After realizing the uber-close resemblance to "Cybertron" I was quick to change it.

-Cytra's design, the concept of the Emerald of Death (then the Death Emerald. Yeah that wasn't a joke at first, actually XD), and the concept of the aftermath of the later, were also inspired by fooling around with magnetics.

-When I actually try to make an original name, I literally open a word document, type in a bunch of random letters, then I "sculpt" the name by removing letters and tweaking my result.

-Akézam's original name was "Cinos"...it was a good idea at the time...until I realized how stupid and unoriginal it was...so I just went with the current name

-Akézam's name is...not as original as you might think. Basically, I took a name from the old-yet-in-certain-times-epic lego series "Bionicle" (Mazeka), spelled it backwards (Akezam), then added an accent over the e so that it is pronounced "AHK-AE-ZAHM" instead of "AHK-EE-ZAHM" (because apparently that's how it would be pronounced without the accent)

-The name "Mazekial" is also derived from "Mazeka". Long story involving a "Bionicle Reboot" story I had contrived when I was in 8th Grade (2008-2009), when the Bionicle storyline was starting to stoop down in terms of plot and combat to appease the younger lego kids.

-Voutok's original name was "Kikar". When the name was somehow leaked to...tasteless individuals, who began to joke about it's pronounciation sounding like an over-emphasized "Kicker". Voutok's name is actually original.

And that should be enough for now =P

This signature of mine needed an update. This signature is now updated. I need to put something witty or fitting here...

Ring Loading Sarcastic Comment. Please Wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1606893-146-the-elder-scroll
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Fun Facts    Tue 24 Apr 2012, 2:31 am

Ray the Airknight wrote:
We should rename this thread "Fan Character Fun Facts"
OKAAAIIi!

Ken Shuri wrote:

Jeanette Roshu: She's basically a representation of my best friend; strong, determined, a bit mouthy, and even a female dog at times, but still tries to be a good person. Her fairly casual wardrobe yet knowledge of fasion reflects this as well. Again, maybe tweaked a bit, but eh. I'm gonna stop before I sound stupid.

So you have a female best friend...? A male who has a female best friend...

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that's rare. There are loads of men who have females as best friends but...

...Oh god SOMEONE STOP ME BEFORE I GET PERVERTED IDEAS NOOOoooeeeeeee...!!!!

Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was gonna talk about Team Bullet but I'll do that later once the team has been more introduced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fross

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Fun Facts    Tue 24 Apr 2012, 4:23 pm

How DID i get Fross as a name? Well i think it was me opening up SA2 client, and it was pretty much Christmas time, snow and stuff, and i was thinking about Frost, but then i'm all liek "I'm a unique guy, so i'll think outside YOUR box, Snow." I did, so... that. Fross is who i connect best with.
Mama Chao? Well Ken had brought that little "Sprite Change" card in... Where was it, Ken? Man, i remember when people were crowding the bridge JUST to get in. Even low levels crowded. So i got the Sprite Change to a Chao. I wuz liek, "Man, i look like a girl with these wings." And then Killer comes out all Noobish "M@M@ m@M@!!!" like a little retodd. So.. that.
Yeah, in the first time joining SA2, i acted like any other new person, just didn't get some "Good Greetings from B.B". And life is like that, too. Don't expect everything to be dandy.

Fross is the Chilled, strong, confident, wide awake, but quick to judge- perfect kind of guy that suits me, am i rite Very Happy

Well, i came up with drawing him when i'm drawing my usual Sonic. Nothing new. But then i mess up on his hair some way that trying to explain it would be useless. It looked cool if i had changed some other things: Mouth, body structure, legs, shoes, eyes, clothes, weapons (Basic stuff) and he sort of intrigued me. Colored em in, and this wasn't any boring recoloring crap, just some all around transforming. Now i drew Fross BEFORE Sa2, so i had a deep generalization of what he'd look like if i had REALLY tried to draw him.
Anything else?
Ah yea, and as far as my other chars? Forgot their names. Lulz.
Some of you remember my fox. Damn, i dont. Was in FC1D. I used that little "Hit-using-range-and-back-up-and-spam-it" tactic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Fun Facts    Sat 28 Apr 2012, 3:32 am

Sarah from War Academy is very similar to Hanako from the visual novel, Katawa Shoujo.
They are both very shy with others(especially boys) and the right side of their body is scarred(though for different reasons). Sarah's personality and appearance in WA was actually based off of her.
In fact, if you look at each of their back stories, you'll see that the back stories have similarities too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Needlemouse

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Fun Facts    Sat 19 May 2012, 9:17 pm

The name for my character is rather split, at first just called Needlemouse, I had a few other names at the ready, like Neyo, Miyosaki, Argiav, and etc.; But more interestingly, are the numerous designs over time.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Fun Facts    Sun 20 May 2012, 4:31 am

... Huuuh. Always wondered on where that Neddle's shoes thing originated from!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Character Fun Facts    

Back to top Go down

Fan Character Fun Facts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1