View user profile
Runalot

PostSubject: Re: Firo's art gallery    Sat 07 Jul 2012, 8:54 am

I think he means himself... maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Firo's art gallery    Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:38 am

Ok, so a lot of major and minor updates to the front page and generally some progress on my art stuff. Let's start with the Major stuff. Seriously, be sure to check the front page again. You might see some stuff you haven't seen before or for a very long time.

Major updates/changes:
  • Artbook drawn Art FINALLY SCANNED: Probably the biggest update and the main reason I did these changes. I finally managed to scan most of my previous art which was drawn on my art book. So you should be able to view a lot of them with much better quality and clearness. Bare in mind, some of them are way to bloody light because of my light pencil strokes so if you have trouble seeing them, try tilting your computer screen upwards.

• Added "Other Art" to art list: I added a bunch of Non-sonic related artwork or art which can't be really classified as proper art(compared to my other works). These feature the memes, logos, places and everyday smileys we use. Check it out.

• Added "Cancelled Art" to art list: Basically a bunch of art that I either started for the lolz or for a serious attempt but never really got into finishing it after a little bit of planning. Since I scanned my whole book, I figured i should add them. Check 'em out.

And that's for the major updates. Now for the minor Updates/changes:
  • Updated schedule: Nothing big. Just changed the "Currently Working on" and "considered work" crap. Also added "Work on Hold" for that damn SA:TD logo.

• Added my first ever Firo picture on MS paint to the "Old Art" section: Some of you might have seen it but basically it was the first ever Sonic fan art I'd drawn and that on MS paint to boot. Yeah it's hilariously bad but that's basically Firo's first concept when my old self thought of him nearly 2 years ago. Look and have a laugh at the odd proportions... and just... eugh..

• Firo v2.0 revised: I didn't really change it. Mainly I just added a background his name written on the bottom. I did it for a contest I was entering him in but I forgot to update the picture here. Replaced old link with new link.

Well that's about it with the updates. As progress with art goes, I'm still waiting for the TD project to resume before I continue work on the logos and while I wait for that, I started working on two pictures. The first one being another picture of Firo but this time looking at his alternative version... *sigh*... "Hellfire". Basically a drawing to show off Hellfire from Firo and their differences and yet their bonds. I'm always open for suggestions.

Spoiler:

But the second one is the one I'm more interested into making. And it's... yes my first proper drawing of Sarah (or with her new family name, "Sarah Sweets"). This drawing is probably my first ever female drawing(Well I DID draw Amy at one of my early arts but that one doesn't really count...). Every other time I tried, I always got the body proportions wrong and it was just a disaster but this time... using some body postures from other anime characters, I managed to feel satisfied about it. It actually looks like Sarah! The sweet, girly, nice person she is. So how does the rough sketch look?

Spoiler:

Again, I'm open for critisizm. This picture is REALLY important to me as it is the first true picture of Sarah and considering what a lazy person I am, I won't be going back to drawing another Sarah pick for ages. So if you think something's wrong, please tell me. I especially feel like the arms and legs are still rather wrong. I just can't put my finger on it.
Though remember this is the first sketch. And not even on computer... so things like the shoes WILL get designed and modified. Still, this WILL probably be the final version if no more problems arise.

Well what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Firo's art gallery    Tue 29 Jan 2013, 8:34 am

Alright, so any thoughts on the current turnout? I did some changes from the Page scan like tilting the head and hand, changing the skirt a bit and some others.
This is the first draft. If anything looks wrong or out of proportion, I'd be more then happy if you could tell me so I can fix them cause if nothing is changed, this will be what I'll finish up with.

So... thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgue Keeper Ray
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Firo's art gallery    Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:21 am

That wink looks kinda awkward, the way the right eye is partially closed and the left eye is clossed at a weird angle. She kinda looks drunk :shot:

Other than that, everything else is fairly decent, for a first draft.

This signature of mine needed an update. This signature is now updated. I need to put something witty or fitting here...

Ring Loading Sarcastic Comment. Please Wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1606893-146-the-elder-scroll
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Firo's art gallery    Tue 29 Jan 2013, 7:15 pm

Hmm... well got any ideas what a girly cute wink looks like? A picture example would be nice...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Firo's art gallery    Sun 26 May 2013, 7:52 am

School work... Figured I'd show it anyway.

Made the logo myself. Work done on Paint.NET.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Fox

PostSubject: Re: Firo's art gallery    Sun 26 May 2013, 10:06 am

Dude, I totally need that, like, right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forest.com
Topman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Firo's art gallery    Sun 26 May 2013, 1:31 pm

That needs to be a real company!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quills on Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Firo's art gallery    Mon 27 May 2013, 12:49 am

Silly Silva. You're not old.
Back to top Go down